Infosys EAISMSD Senior Consultant US - Microsoft Dynamics AX
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrows Enterprise
As a Senior Consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Redmond, WA.This position may require relocation and or travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
· Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
· At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
· At least 2 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX Experience.
· Experience in in Inventory management, warehouse management, Procurement and sourcing, sales and marketing, AP, AR, FA, GL, Projects, Cash and bank modules
· Excellent Analytical and Communication skills
· Functional consulting skills to manage Requirement gathering and detailing, fitment analysis, functional design, Integration functional testing, manage user acceptance testing, Training and hyper care support
· Working knowledge of AXs interoperability capability with MS Office, MS Office 365, SharePoint, Azure and MS BI Stack
· SQL and data administration
· Working independently and in teams
· Planning and Prioritization skills
· At least 2 years of experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping current business process
· At least 2 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
· Management experience is a plus
· Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, and outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve. With US$8.83 bn in LTM Q1 FY16 revenues and 179,000+ employees, we are helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value. We provide enterprises with... strategic insights on what lies ahead. We help enterprises transform and thrive in a changing world through strategic consulting, operational leadership, and the co-creation of breakthrough solutions, including those in mobility, sustainability, big data, and cloud computing.